ART BOX is concerned about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how it collects, uses and shares your information. This Policy outlines the type of information that we collect and receive from you while you are using our Site or other Service. Additionally this Policy identifies the ways in which we process, and sometimes share, such information and what control and choices you have with regard to the collection and use of your personal information. Please review this Policy carefully, especially before providing any personal information through our Site or other Service. Our Site and Service are operated in and controlled from the United States of America. If you have any questions about this Policy or don't see your concerns addressed here, please use the contact information provided at the end of this Policy to contact us.
Information collected online on this Site.
Information you give to us offline, for example when you leave a message on our voicemail system.
This Policy will be posted on this Site for your review and from time to time as part of registering or providing information in connection with this Site or other Service, we may provide you with a short notice reminding you to refer to this Policy and other relevant information from us when using our Site or other Service.
1. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION ART BOX COLLECTS: Our goal is to collect and use only that information that we think is required for our legitimate business interests, in order to better understand your interests and to improve your experience of using our Site or other Service. In order to do so, we collect the following types of information:
Personally Identifiable Information: Personally identifiable information is any information that identifies a living individual, such as your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, mobile phone number email address, photograph, credit/debit card number and expiration date (or other payment-method information), and other information about a specific individual that identifies the individual (“Personally Identifiable Information”). When you sign up for or use the Site or other Service, ART BOX collects some amount of Personally Identifiable Information from you. Unless stated otherwise at the point of collection, we will treat any such Personally Identifiable Information that you submit about other people in accordance with this Policy.
2. HOW ART BOX USES INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information: We will use your Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes for which it was provided. For example, ART BOX may use your Personally Identifiable Information to notify you of changes to the event for which you registered, to let you know about special opportunities and other events you may be interested in, and to request your participation in surveys or other promotions. All of our newsletters and other general email marketing communications also include an 'unsubscribe' opt-out link that you may use to ask that we discontinue such emails to you.
Aggregate Information: ART BOX also combines your usage information for the Site or other Service with that of other users (“Aggregate Information”) to determine which features and areas of the Site or other Service are most popular. Aggregate Information does not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information. By collecting and analyzing this data, ART BOX can improve the Site or other Service.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Social Media Plug-Ins and Sharing with Other Sites You May Authorize: Social media plug-ins of social networks, which may include but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest, may be integrated into our Site and other Services. Where our Site or other Service contains a plug-in to a social networking site, these are clearly marked (i.e. with a button). If you choose to click on one of these buttons or links, you browser will connect directly to the servers of the relevant social networking site. The social media network directly transmits the content of the plug-in to your browser. ART BOX assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third parties that you authorize to gather information from ART BOX.
4. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES: ART BOX does not control the privacy policies of third parties that have Web sites linked to the Site. If you click on an advertisement or link, the privacy policies of the Web site that you link to will govern the use of your information by that Web site's operator. ART BOX assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third-party Web sites you link to.
5. GUIDELINES REGARDING CHILDREN (COPPA): ART BOX is not designed or intended for use by persons under 18. At various places on the Site or other Service, we may ask users for their age. Persons under 18 are expressly prohibited from submitting any Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below) to us, and if we discover that we have inadvertently gathered any such information from a person under 18, we will take appropriate steps to delete it.
6. HOW WE PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION: We maintain security measures in place in order to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personally Identifiable Information under our control. Please be advised, however, that the Internet and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or loss which is beyond our control. While we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personally Identifiable Information you transmit to us. Any transmission is done at your own risk. Accordingly, ART BOX assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information (personally identifiable or otherwise) due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond ART BOX's reasonable control.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION: